Thursday 8 July 2010

Enhorabuena España....

......congratulations Spain. What a great night and a fantastic result.
I must admit that although my heart was with Spain, my head said Germany, particularly after the way they destroyed Argentina in the last round but what a fantastic team performance.
So, bring on the Dutch on Sunday for what should be another great game. Hopefully Spain will emerge winners and the partying will no doubt go on into the small hours of the morning. VAMOS ESPAÑA

I had to nip up on the roof this morning to unfurl the flag which in its excitement had wrapped itself around the antenna mast in the high winds that we had last night. So, while there, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the views around.

The temperature this morning is 30°C with a slight breeze and a few wispy clouds floating by. Yesterday at 5pm, the thermometer registered 42°C, so a little cooler today.





I never get tired of looking at the spectacular scenery around us so my apologies if you have seen these views before.
What a great place this is to live.









No comments: