Monday 28 June 2010

Views from km65

On the way back from collecting water this morning, I stopped off on the main road and took a few pictures looking up to Olvera.
Another beautiful day, a little wispy cloud with a slight breeze and temperatures at about 28°C.


The Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación.










The zoom on my camera couldn't quite get close enough to show the spanish flag, one of many in town, still fluttering proudly on our house in the centre of the picture, supporting Spain towards their inevitable destiny in winning the World Cup on the 11th July.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Gorgeous! I never tire of seeing images of Olvera from afar. I have a picture as my desktop at my office, and people keep marveling at its beauty. I hope you'll allow me to use some of your Olvera images as my desktop pictures! Now, we're aiming for June 2011 for our return to Olvera.