Wednesday 24 June 2009

Views from the terrace

Just a few pictures taken at seven this evening, temperatures still at about 30°C, looking over the rooftops to the fabulous views beyond. The landscape over the past few weeks has definitely changed under the hot sun, reverting from the lush greens of spring to the light and dark browns that we'll see over the next four or five months until, dare I say it, winter appears again.



We've had a fairly quiet day, just popping down town to buy me some sandals.......me in sandals !!!. We found some nice soft leather ones, unfortunately in black rather than my preferred brown due to size, then called in at our friend Gerry's for a beer and a haircut, ably done by Anne, who's getting to be quite an expert with the hair trimmers.








Looking up to the Iglesia, which I'm pleased to say is looking a lot better with the painting and reformation that is currently ongoing.
Tomorrow see's the final dance at the Centro de Personas Mayores, so we'll head up at about 2.30 pm for a few hours of "tripping the light fantastic"....or in my case tripping over my own feet. It'll be good fun anyway.

No comments: